Accuvio Awarded SGS International VerificationMeabh Carey
Accuvio’s leading Sustainability and ESG software has been awarded independent sustainability software verification from international inspecting and certification company SGS. Accuvio’s CEO Adrian Fleming stated:
“We are proud of this achievement because of the high standards SGS have set, and we are particularly happy that on the foot of their experience of the Accuvio software, SGS and Accuvio are partnering to provide Software and Audit services to UK based companies.”
Sustainability Software Verification
In the Sustainability software market it can be particularly difficult for organisations to select a software vendor. Accuvio are specialists in this arena. Its strength has always been on providing a very powerful, easy to use software solution, with the utmost attention to accuracy, and reliability. Jonathan Hall of SGS commented today:
“Considering that the standards and protocols are continually evolving, this will provide further confidence to organisations seeking to calculate, manage and reduce their carbon emissions that this software can help both to simplify and speed up this process”
This is the second such verification the Accuvio software has undergone in the past 18 months. In 2012 the software was verified by the CDP’s (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project), independent verifiers to become a CDP Accredited Software provider.
|Live Webinar: Demonstration of latest productivity features of Accuvio Sustainability Software
The 1 hour webinar agenda will run as follows:|
- Introduction and Welcome [5 mins] - Accuvio
- Overview new updates to the software in Q1 2019 and the new updates coming for Q2.
- Live software demonstration of the productivity features including:
- General demonstration of data input, dash-boarding, and reporting.
- Automated data entry via email attachments
- Excel Uploading and data cleaning with the new Accuvio uploader.
- A look at some new numeric reporting features
- A look at the new Integrated Survey enhancements
- A look at the latest enhancements to the Corporate Report builder.
- Closing statements
Ask any burning question you might have in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere.
|13/2/2019||3:00pm GMT||1 hour||Register|