Babcock International Group Plc Selects AccuvioMeabh Carey
Babcock International Group plc, a FTSE 100 company, has selected Accuvio as its preferred supplier of Global Sustainability and Energy Reporting software following a competitive tender.
Babcock International Group plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom, which specialises in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety- and mission-critical environments. Although the company has civil contracts, its main business is with public bodies, particularly the UK Ministry of Defence and Network Rail. The company has four operating divisions with overseas operations based in Africa, North America & Australia. Babcock has over 34,000 skilled staff, who manage, support and operate complex equipment and infrastructure providing engineering, technical and training services around the world.
Accuvio is a Sustainability and Energy Data solutions provider which specialises in Corporate Sustainability and Energy reporting for global multi-nationals. Its specialty is in collating data from multiple systems across the globe into one central location and then producing all of the company’s required Energy and Sustainability compliance reporting as well as detailed management insights on an easy to use platform.
“We are very pleased with the win, and we are looking forward to working with the folks at Babcock over the coming years and beyond” – Accuvio CEO, Adrian Fleming
|Live Webinar: Demonstration of latest productivity features of Accuvio Sustainability Software
The 1 hour webinar agenda will run as follows:|
- Introduction and Welcome [5 mins] - Accuvio
- Overview new updates to the software in Q1 2019 and the new updates coming for Q2.
- Live software demonstration of the productivity features including:
- General demonstration of data input, dash-boarding, and reporting.
- Automated data entry via email attachments
- Excel Uploading and data cleaning with the new Accuvio uploader.
- A look at some new numeric reporting features
- A look at the new Integrated Survey enhancements
- A look at the latest enhancements to the Corporate Report builder.
- Closing statements
Ask any burning question you might have in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere.
|13/2/2019||3:00pm GMT||1 hour||Register|