West Fraser Plc Selects AccuvioMeabh Carey
West Fraser is a leading North American integrated wood products company firmly rooted in quality, people and community. West Fraser has selected Accuvio as its preferred supplier of Global Sustainability and Energy Reporting software following a competitive tender.
West Fraser was founded in 1955 when three brothers – Sam, Bill and Pete Ketcham – pooled their resources to buy a small planing mill in Quesnel, B.C. From that early entrepreneurial spark, West Fraser has grown to be the largest lumber producer in North America. A diversified North American wood products company, West Fraser operates 40 mills across Western Canada and the southern United States and is listed in the top 100 of the Canadian Stock Exchange.
Accuvio is a Sustainability and Energy Data solutions provider which specialises in Corporate Sustainability and Energy reporting for global multi-nationals. Its specialty is in collating data from multiple systems across the globe into one central location and then producing all of the company’s required Energy and Sustainability compliance reporting as well as detailed management insights on an easy to use platform.
“We are delighted to welcome West Fraser on to the Accuvio platform. It represents our increasing presence in North America and demonstrates the flexibility of the solution to so easily adapt to the Timber, Pulp and Paper industry” – Susan Butler Geary – Business Development Director
|Live Webinar: Demonstration of latest productivity features of Accuvio Sustainability Software
The 1 hour webinar agenda will run as follows:|
- Introduction and Welcome [5 mins] - Accuvio
- Overview new updates to the software in Q1 2019 and the new updates coming for Q2.
- Live software demonstration of the productivity features including:
- General demonstration of data input, dash-boarding, and reporting.
- Automated data entry via email attachments
- Excel Uploading and data cleaning with the new Accuvio uploader.
- A look at some new numeric reporting features
- A look at the new Integrated Survey enhancements
- A look at the latest enhancements to the Corporate Report builder.
- Closing statements
Ask any burning question you might have in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere.
|13/2/2019||3:00pm GMT||1 hour||Register|