DCC Group Plc is a sales, marketing, distribution, and business support services group organised and managed as four divisions, Energy, Health Care, Technology and Environmental. It reports annually to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the UK’s Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), and the EU Energy Efficiency Directive Article 8, and ESOS in the UK.
DCC Group Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Key Reporting Drivers
- Mandatory GHG Reporting / Mandatory Carbon Reporting
- Voluntary Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sustainability Reporting
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- Internal Stakeholder Reporting
- ESOS (UK)
- Energy Efficiency Directive Article 8 (Europe Wide)
“I cannot say enough good things about the Accuvio software and support team. From top class support to outstanding software quality. Their features and capabilities are always one step ahead of the market demands no matter what the geography, Accuvio is head and shoulders above the competition”
Full Case Study Contents
- Key Reporting Drivers
- Adopting the Software
- Project Implementation